These comments accompany the pictures starting from the left to right:
1. Models and reference sheets were placed on each table in the
classroom. These tools helped the students understand how to
design their own flat pack toys.
2. The teacher worked one on one with students to explore designs and find solutions to problems.
3. The students began their designs in pencil and then added color.
4. To give their prototype toys a background and context, students named their toys and wrote a short description of them.
5. Their finished 2D template was scanned into the computer to be uploaded to this website.
6. After uploading them to the website, students built their prototype toys.
7. A whole family of built flat pack toys.