Please visit my website or Behance page.

Unfortunately, I no longer update this Digication page.

Hi, my name is Matt! I am a senior studying architecture at RISD. I recently finished work at CBT Architects in Boston as an architectural design intern. I've worked as the undergraduate assistant for the Department of Architecture and as a Teacher's Assistant in the Department of Foundation Studies.

News: (5/15/13) Along with Sean Chen BArch 2015, Guoyuan Chen MArch 2014, Shaoyi Chiang BArch 2014, Lucy Siyao Liu BArch 2015, Jessica Luscher BArch 2014, Claire Watson BArch 2014, Nicole Wiznitzer BArch 2014, and Hyun Jin Yoon BArch 2015 we proudly represented the Rhode Island School of Design in the Fuyang City Youth Center Conceptual Design Competition sponsored by the China Academy of Art and Fuyang City Council. The project proposal was completed in six weeks, under the advising of Professor Peter Tagiuri.

(9/4/12) Selected together, with Lucy Liu, as a finalist for the Alexander Wang Fashion’s Night Out Cage Installation competition.

Thank you for visiting my Digication page. You can view my website of selected work from my RISD and professional portfolios here